PDA

View Full Version : Please helP! im so worried!

bethnie_j
26-06-07, 19:41
okay..so this is kind of off the subject slightly but im really worried

my boyfriend keeps getting chest pains..and his heart beats extremely fast and it hurts him..
he says its nothing to worry about..but he has to stop whatever hes doing when he gets this and often has to sit down and lean forward to stop it hurting..they dont last long..but im worried that it will get worse

does anyone know what it could be? he will NOT go to the doctors no matter what i do hes had it for months now..

he also smokes and he wont stop this either..

im so worried about him..please help xx :weep:

kellym
26-06-07, 20:32
Hi,
maybe you should try phoning NHS direct and see what they advise you to do, if they advise him to get it checked out they he may listen and do so.
Just a suggestion.
Kelly

Dianepine
26-06-07, 21:30
Hi, hon. I really do think going to see a doc may be the right thing to do, alot of chest pain can be something really silly like eating to much or a pulled intercostal mucle, but being medical without seeing him this sounds like angina, this can be helped with a little puffer known as GTN spray. Get him off to see a doc and see what he / she thinks. Dont worry yourself this is so so common.

Hope this helps.

Diane xxx

miss motown
26-06-07, 22:27
hi hun my son whos just turned 21 has this problem all the time i did manage to get him to see a gp it did turn out to be indergestion try and get him to see a gp thou just to get it checked out it will put your mind at rest why dont you ring for an appointment for him then he,ll have to go wont he:winks: