PDA

View Full Version : heart failure again...

mark88
03-01-18, 06:00
Ok so sorry to bother but i had a pannic attack today and wanted to hear your opinions. So i went to the er yesterday and they did a urine test a ekg a chest xray looking at my lunges and a bnp. Also some other tests but i cant remember which ones. Anyway i gotthe results and they were all great except the bnp i had a range of 228 and the normal range is 125. Iinstantly felt sick. I looked up bnp tests and saw that 300 bnp range is considered high risk of heart failure. I started to pannic so i went back to the er. Another dr lady looked at my tests amd the bnp. She said you dont have heart failure. And that if the test worried them they would have brought me back to the er yesterday. She said if they saw anything while listening to my heart and lunges they would have called me back yesterday night. Im just so scared. I hate worrying like this. Sorry again for all the hassle but hopefully you guys can help reasure me cause im still stressing

Chris 614
03-01-18, 06:22
Trust the doctors. They would not send someone home if they had heart issues. It just wouldn't happen. And you had two different doctors tell you that you were fine.

Careful1
03-01-18, 09:24
Trust in the doctors.... and stay away from googling your symptoms and using Google to interpret your test results. You saw 2 different Drs and both of them were in agreement. They know more about those tests and how to interpret them then someone who isn't a doctor.

I know it's easier said then done but try not worry :)