PDA

View Full Version : Hallo! (Autistic with constant panic attacks and depression)

WubwubtheButterThump
03-01-18, 07:49
Hello! I'm Wubwub the Butter Thump, and I have Autism. It'a a package deals that includes (but is not limited to): Severe Anxiety, Severe Depression, and the inability to express these feelings correctly more than half the time. I've been told by my psychiatrist that I have paranoia, and more often than not I find myself either wishing I was dead, wanting to hurt myself, or both. And my mom is the only one I've been able to talk to about this because my younger sister pretty much hates me, and my dad is insensitive towards us.

A little bit about me: I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a turtle. My favorite game was formerly World of Warcraft, but I am now cheating on him with Warframe because Warframe wouldnt blame me for bring harassed by a pervert asking for webcam sex. (I am very anxious as I'm typing this out. Is it showing? XD) I play the guitar, double bass, violin, trumpet(?), and Cello. I hope to meet some awesome people and make good friendos! :3

venusbluejeans
03-01-18, 07:54
Hiya WubwubtheButterThump and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

WubwubtheButterThump
03-01-18, 08:13
Thank you venus! By the way, that quote is so inspirational. XD