PDA

View Full Version : Think I have problems?

Oasis
26-06-07, 23:37
Helo everyone.. Not too good with writing, but here goes!..

Basically.. Over the past year, Ive had occasional panic attacks..More so in a week, where I dont get alot of sleep, also found out to not drink caffiened, as this usually sets off an attack. This week Ive had 2 already as Ive been having to sleep late, and waking up early.. Had 1 on monday, and 1 on tuesday night while drifting off to sleep.

Last month, I was unlucky enough to have 2 crashes due to dodgy brakes, and another was a car left in gear, and I started it from outside the window and off it went! Since then.. I feel like I am very shakey, and a bit all over the place. Things coming at me, or near me makes me very weary.. and sometimes makes me jump, alot more than I ever would have! Also, I am a bit stressed at the moment due to having no transport.. If I think about it too much, gives me butterflys in my stomache, and makes me sick! I dont really feel stressed, but I think symptoms like me waking up with aching teeth/gums indicate I am.

I feel alot of my problems started from a year ago, where I have smoked quite alot of cannabis for a few months straight, and then all together stopped. It felt back then, that a new part of my brain had been unlocked.. Made me think about things I never would have normally thought about. Also, I recently had blood tests.. I believe myself, I have low blood sugar.. as I cant really tell when Im hungry.. Sometimes have to wait for my head to get a bit dizzy just to remind me to eat!

Im at a stage, where I think there are alot of things wrong with me! Feels like sometimes I am in my own little world, and just waiting for something to go wrong. Hope you can help, or can share some of your opinions.

Many thanks for reading

yorkylover
27-06-07, 13:18
Hi Oasis and :welcome: you will get lots of advise here and support.Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad at the moment.Hopefully things will get better soon.:hugs:

honeybee3939
27-06-07, 16:24
Hi Oasis

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Take a look at the Symptoms, Hope to Cope and First Step pages too which are sittuated at the left hand side of this page, im sure you will fine them useful.

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

manmoor
27-06-07, 18:00
Hi Oasis,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
27-06-07, 20:20
Hello Oasis, :welcome:to you!

Sorry you're having a rough time at the moment - but you're among friends here. We all support and help each other.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Lindalou64
27-06-07, 20:29
hello oasis,
well i could see why you are shaken trauma from your car wrecks,and its very important to even carry crackers with you with your low blood sugar makes ya feel like a anxiety attack that runs in my fam they always have something at there job or in car ect, im sure your belly hurts blah feeling cause of the stress you have been thru,all in time from experience i think it will subside soon...hope that helps..wish ya the best.......Linda x

Lindalou64
27-06-07, 20:34
oh sorry one more thing STOP GOOGLING LOL IT ONLY MAKES US WORSE OK....TAKE CARE..............LINDA

Pink Princess
27-06-07, 23:46
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Ellen70
28-06-07, 00:18
Hello and welcome to NMP Oasis, I am sorry to hear how tough you are finding life now. Being able to admit you feel bad and have problems is the first step and you have now done that.

Thinking of you

Eibhlin :flowers:

belle
28-06-07, 14:53
Hi and welcome :)

x

Southern_Belle
28-06-07, 17:24
Hi Oasis,

Welcome to NMP. I agree with Linda that I too would be in a shaky mess if I had just been in 2 car crashes! Also, with low blood sugar eat small meals all day long even if you aren't hungry - it will keep your blood sugar from dropping. My hubby and son have it so I know it doesn't take alot of food just something in your system and try to make it healthy food not crap :). You will find many here who will understand what you are going through and you are among friends. Good Luck!

Laura

nomorepanic
02-07-07, 19:18
Hi Oasis

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some fab new friends along the way.

Take some time to read all you can on the website pages as well - I am sure that will be of some help.