PDA

View Full Version : sat here this min full of fear and doom

trish1955
27-06-07, 14:09
well i am sat here this min feeling totaly wore out and ave been feeling this way for near on a week or so even though i no my body as been full of tension and anxiety every mussel in my body feels sore and weary my mind is in over drive is it ms or somthing realy life threatning also when i feel like this the tension across my back more around the shoulder blade area makes me feel so short of breath and i feel i cant be bother to breath any mor feel like i am suffercating as well in all feel total afraid and crap when i feel tired and drained it makes me more anxuiose than ever so its a circal i feel tired through being over anxuiose and then i feel more and more anxuiose because of feeling tired u no some times i think do i do to much i am 51 and run around after my sons and daughter all the time my husband does nothing at all i mean nothing at all so even if i feel i need to tale time ut there is no one to take over my boys are 19 and 16 my daughter 12 but all depend on me no matter how i feel so on top of the feeling i ave i am angry to sorry for going on but did not no what else to do to give me some advice on winding down from all this thanks just for being here bye for now trish

mirry
27-06-07, 16:26
oh trish you sound like your burning yourself out, you "MUST" take time for yourself, mindfulness is very good for winding down at the end of the day.
You can get some good meditation cds that may help.

take care