PDA

View Full Version : I would like to help

hypnofleet
27-06-07, 14:22
Hello, my name is John Smale and I suffered badly from panic attacks many years ago. I overcame them with the help of hypnotherapy. Since then I have become a clinical therapist and have written books on the subject including "The Secret Language of Hypnotherapy" that offers techniques to overcome panic, anxiety and phobias. If I can offer any help in this forum, it would be my pleasure. :)

Zanxiety
27-06-07, 14:39
Greetings their John (hypnofeet), and welcome to the site. I think it's good that you've decided to join the site just to help other people. That's very nice of you, and I'm sure you will be a value to the forum for everyone.:D

mystics
27-06-07, 15:14
Hi John,
Welcome to NMP and as has already been said it is so kind of you to offer your advice and support, quite a few of us here are in a pretty bad place at the moment (emotionally) with anxiety,panic attacks,OCD's and phobias etc,it is always an inspiration to hear from others who are at "the other side" of things :) .

Brightest Blessings
Mystics:flowers:

mingsy
27-06-07, 15:43
:hugs: Hi John
It's great to hear that you have overcome panic and anxiety, it gives us all hope. I for one would love to take you up on your kind offer.

groovygranny
27-06-07, 20:05
Hello John, :welcome:to you!

What a testimony - I'm sure you'll be put to good use here!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Lindalou64
27-06-07, 20:23
hello john and welcome.
that is very nice of you to want to help others....thank you
Linda

nomorepanic
27-06-07, 21:52
Hi John

Welcome aboard and thanks for dropping by to post.

Maybe one night you could do a talk in the chat room all about Hypnotherapy if you fancied it?

We can arrange that in the future if you like?

Let me know.

Pink Princess
27-06-07, 23:53
hey welcome to nmp, hope to talk soon take kare xxxx

Southern_Belle
28-06-07, 17:06
Hi John,

Welcome to NMP. So glad hypnotherapy worked for you and so happy you are willing to share your information.

Laura

honeybee3939
28-06-07, 19:02
Hi John

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure your knowledge will be most welcome, thankyou for offering to help.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx