PDA

View Full Version : Cloudy urine

sam93
05-01-18, 11:41
Hi all,

I noticed that my urine was cloudy a number of days ago. I was worrying about it so I went to an urgent care centre where I gave a sample and the dipstick test came back clear and normal.

I have no other symptoms apart from the cloudy urine.

I'm still worried though because there's no reason according to the test for why I have cloudy urine.

Has anyone else had this? Thanks

venusbluejeans
05-01-18, 11:58
and the dipstick test came back clear and normal.

^^^^^^^ that

Potter86
05-01-18, 11:58
Yep,my results also came back clear

sam93
05-01-18, 13:16
Yep,my results also came back clear

Has yours gone away?

Fishmanpa
05-01-18, 13:22
Urine can be cloudy, clear, dark yellow to a minor tint. Depends on hydration and other benign things. A one off cloudy pee with a clear test result means exactly that. Nothing more.

Positive thoughts

Potter86
05-01-18, 13:22
Has yours gone away?

I had a urine sample taken before an operation and there was micro blood in it so i repeated it a few times i remember looking at one sample and thinking that looks really cloudy,it came back all clear from the lab.

sam93
06-01-18, 09:56
Thanks, I know the test was clear but still worrrying myself. Obsessively checking my urine :(

Just hope it resolves itself!

wilky44
06-01-18, 12:43
Dehydration. Happens to me all the time.

lofwyr
06-01-18, 15:51
Urine can be cloudy, clear, dark yellow to a minor tint. Depends on hydration and other benign things. A one off cloudy pee with a clear test result means exactly that. Nothing more.

Positive thoughts

This. So many things can change urine. If you start tracking what your urine looks like, you are opening a can of worms you will definitely regret opening I imagine.

Nutrients eaten, vitamin supplements, hydration etc so many things can change urine.

BrokenGirl
06-01-18, 16:00
Thanks, I know the test was clear but still worrrying myself. Obsessively checking my urine :(

Just hope it resolves itself!

I went down the cloudy urine rabbit hole a few times before. And like you I was obsessively checking it. I just started drinking lots of water and it sorted itself out. But it did take it a good few days. I had myself diagnosed with all sorts :ohmy:

Try to relax and just accept it's the way your urine is for now. Maybe start drinking more water as well. It's nothing to worry about!

Careful1
06-01-18, 16:44
Drink more water :)