PDA

View Full Version : Throat/mouth problems - another virus?

Pigeon
06-01-18, 04:23
Hi

I’m curious rather than hysterical/anxious at this point but would appreciate any comments all the same

I had the nasty virus over Xmas - temperature, horrible cough, exhaustion etc. It mostly went away and was just left with the really tired feeling but went back to work in new year.

4 or 5 days ago I started getting other symptoms - temperature/shivering came back but also I was constantly needing to wee (ok now), but a also had swelling under my jaw (swollen glands on one side) and my gums/mouth are red and painful. NOw I have a horrible sore throat, my ears are painful and I have a small sore on my tongue and feel completely wiped out.

If it were just the throat, I would just think I had been unlucky and caught another virus but the swollen neck and red, painful gums and tongue do bother me. I’ve never heard of this before with a throat infection.

My dental hygiene is meticulous after a recent overhaul and visit to He hygienist so I doubt it’s to do with this

I just wondered if anyone has heard of similar . Perhaps this is just another odd thing going round?

Thanks for reading

I’ve n