PDA

View Full Version : Lower left back pain

Sampowell542
06-01-18, 15:06
Had lower left back pain for the last couple of months. Sometimes radiates down my left leg. It’s not constant at all. Be there 1-2 days and then goes and then comes back maybe a week or 2 later. I work as a chef so on my feet for 9+ hours a day. This can aggravate it (leading me towards it being my back muscles-right?) resting on my days off helps wonders! The likelihood of it being something serious is slim right? The fact that it comes and goes, ets aggravated with movement? I’ve been pretty anxiety free for a while now but yesterday I’ve had this back ache flare up ( it’s better today 🤷🏼*♀️) my anxiety I all over the place! And stupidly been on google, googling that cancers that could be a sign off 😩 fab.

Mindprison
06-01-18, 15:13
I remember reading a thing about a list of the most stressful jobs and chef was one of the top. Couple that with standing for over 9 hours straight and it's only natural to end up with back pain.

If it becomes unbearable you could always see if you could attend physiotherapy or even just regular massages would be helpful

Phuzella
06-01-18, 15:20
Sciatica