PDA

View Full Version : Really losing my mind

fma11122345
06-01-18, 16:20
Iv been good for a while lately till the last week or so form my brain tumor fears lately but recently iv been freaking out! Iv hade this wired heavy feeling in the left back side of my head that just feels full of that somethings there, like if I shake my head I swear I can feel something move along with me? I really haven't hade any bad headaches or falling down, what I do have is a bit of eye trouble like unfocused eyes and sometimes in a dark room I'll see like flashing out of the corner of my eyes and ear fullness and head pressure. Iv read that this could be a visual seizure!? Thats what really has freaking out! Because this feeling is on the back of my head where there optic nerve of the brain is...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

fma11122345
06-01-18, 21:30
Anyone!? PLEASE?!

Mindprison
06-01-18, 22:11
I've had this since the beginning of last year. It went away for a while and came back recently. Think its a mix of a lot of things, derealisation/depersonalisation and high stress.

If it doesn't go away then make an appointment with the doc, there are lots of minor things that can cause these symptoms as well as anxiety

fma11122345
06-01-18, 22:19
Thank you so much

Potter86
06-01-18, 22:46
Iv been good for a while lately till the last week or so form my brain tumor fears lately but recently iv been freaking out! Iv hade this wired heavy feeling in the left back side of my head that just feels full of that somethings there, like if I shake my head I swear I can feel something move along with me? I really haven't hade any bad headaches or falling down, what I do have is a bit of eye trouble like unfocused eyes and sometimes in a dark room I'll see like flashing out of the corner of my eyes and ear fullness and head pressure. Iv read that this could be a visual seizure!? Thats what really has freaking out! Because this feeling is on the back of my head where there optic nerve of the brain is...

Yep i have it to,along with many other symptoms

fma11122345
06-01-18, 22:57
Yep i have it to,along with many other symptomsReally? Like what if you dont mind me asking

Potter86
07-01-18, 01:46
Tremors/vibrating/shaking these are my main symptoms

Simone01
16-02-18, 11:27
Yes I have this together with tremors when falling asleep or waking up had it two years!

adventurine
16-02-18, 20:32
Recently I had these horrendous headaches in one side of my head like someone driving something sharp. Sometimes I feel like I have a bubble in my head or a sort of pressure in just one spot specifically. Recently my vision cut out and everything went white for a few seconds and opticians told me to go to A&E as they had no openings for appointment.

So off I went. Had a CT Scan done and nothing is wrong with my brain. I was sure there'd be something and was nervous but they assured me it's healthy.

Turns out I'm getting Ice Pick headaches and they think it's something to do with silent migraines even though I don't get migraines (well I thought I didn't and no one in my family does either that I know of!). Follow up appointment with optician and everything was fine too.

I think if your worried about it, talk to your doctor.

I hope my story helped you to feel better! I think my anxiety did it all!