PDA

View Full Version : I need an answer please!!!

IneedanswersFAST123
07-01-18, 04:03
I don't know why, but when I lay down on my heart, it feels like there is fluids just running down from it, after that, it feels like too much pressure is building up, plus I'm afraid something might happen so I just get up, for a second I almost had an anxiety attack because I was then laying on my right side, felt my heart, and it felt like it stopped beating, which I am 90 percent sure I did, I said 90 percent because I felt shocked, so I don't know if it did or not. Besides that, when I lean to do work or write something, it feels like fluids running down from my heart, it's just really odd and I always check my heart beat CONSTANTLY. Please help!

AntsyVee
07-01-18, 06:24
It sounds like you are having a panic attack. You need to picture your safe place in your mind. Take a deep breath and hold...1..2..3..4. Release....1..2..3..4. Deep breath...1..2..3..4. Release...1..2..3..4. Keep doing your breathing.

countrygirl
07-01-18, 14:19
I get ectopic heartbeats which are harmless but feel horrible. What happens is your heart puts in an extra beat which you usially cant feel. The heart is clever and knows this extra beat should not happen so it pauses and then gives a hardbeat that empties the chamber of blood. This can feel like your heart stops then thuds hard feeling is ofteb in base of throat or chest. Laying on right side often sets mine off. I take a deep breath and cough and this usually resets the heartbeat. I have had these since a teenager and am now 56!.told oftrn by cardio they are hh. Horrible but harmless.

Mindprison
07-01-18, 14:30
Missed beats in a heart that is normal in structure are pretty much 100% benign. Everybody gets them but some feel them more than others especially if you have anxiety.

You're not feeling fluids running down your heart, I get this too and the only thing I can attribute it to is muscle spasms. Your heart sits in the middle of your chest sort of tilted to the left side and is protected by your ribcage, what you feel thumping in the left of your chest is your arteries carrying blood out of the heart to the rest of your body