PDA

View Full Version : Freckle on vagina!

tan235
07-01-18, 20:45
Hi All,
I'm in a huge state of panic, I have a freckle on my vagina, I've had it for years but I've forgotten about it- because, well - it's on my vagina and I never think to check there!
I got it biopsied in 2004 as the Dr thought it was cancer - scare of my life, turned out it wasn't but now 15 years later Ive gone ' oh crap that's right that freckle' - just went to Dr's and she said, ' Oh i see why you'd be concerned!'
She looked at it but said it looks normal but it's irregular and nearly 5mm and I should get it looked at properly.
So I'm going in to see someone today - I rang around like a crazy woman till I found someone that would see me - I"m FREAKING OUT, I'm losing weight as well I can't eat, eating makes me feel sick - which is partially anxiety and partially gastritis.
I was going so well - agghhh going into today at 4.15 so will let you know how it goes - anyone else had a freckle on their private parts????

lior
07-01-18, 22:08
It's likely absolutely fine.

I've had my moles checked recently. The dr checked it with a special light. One mole had grown but nothing was cancerous. Moles do grow as you age.

I have a freckle down there too but I've never got it checked. I figure that since it's never going to see the light of day literally, it's very low risk for being cancerous.

I have a blue mole which is apparently quite rare. So yeah. Moles can make you special <3
Also I have a freckle on each palm of my hand, which apparently means I will be rich.
Celebrate your special freckle!!

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02 ----------

For your entertainment:
https://www.spellsandmagic.org/lucky-days/cheeks.html

(Apparently I will 'beget good children' hahaha)

melfish
07-01-18, 23:13
How on earth are you looking at your own vagina? Do you mean your vulva?

nomorepanic
08-01-18, 00:00
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.