PDA

View Full Version : Going on holiday today

Emilychazza98
08-01-18, 11:44
I'm going away for the week to Wales with my boyfriend and new pup in a lodge in the middle of nowhere.

Every morning I wake up feeling sick and have headaches pretty much all the time now. I also feel like I lose my balance when I'm walking and pretty much have stopped eating a lot due to not being hungry.

Does this sound like a brain tumour? I'm really worried about going away and then something happening to me. We both won't have phone signal or internet

Mindprison
08-01-18, 15:01
Doubtful. Anxiety can cause all those symptoms and more. I get recurring headaches, dizziness, vision problems, balance problems and feeling like i'm about to fall over.

Anxiety causes all sorts of problems, health anxiety is one of the worst because it feeds itself.

---------------

Also avoidance is a key anxiety symptom. Not wanting to do something because you worry something bad will happen. It won't, its just your anxiety trying to do its job.

toddsmum
08-01-18, 17:23
Please go and enjoy yourself. As mindprison says it's probably nothing. And dont worry about being in the middle of nowhere. I'm from the Highlands. Trust me, even in the middle of nowhere there's access to health facilities if the worst happens. The farmers, the lodge workers etc they all have health conditions that are managed from somewhere.