PDA

View Full Version : Worried

mthomas0709
08-01-18, 16:47
I am glad I found somewhere I could turn. I have battled anxiety my entire life. I have been able to overcome it for the most part, but here recently I have noticed I am stressing myself to the max over my health. I am a 34 year old female. It is all I seem to think about what will be wrong today? What am I sick with today? I think it has been triggered by all the deaths that has happened in our family. I have been having steady left shoulder, underarm, shoulder blade pain for months. I complained to my Dr he had an xray done, and said all looked fine, but I'm just like how can it be if it hurts. I am so scared this is something really bad, because it doesn't go away. I told him I want to sleep all the time too. I am so scared to die and leave my children. I have already lost a child almost 4 years ago. I know my boyfriend is tired of my worrying, but I just know this can't be good if it doesn't ever really stop hurting. He says I had bloodwork last year it was good. We had a baby in October of last year all seemed fine. I have had multiple ekg's and test at er. I guess I just needed to vent to people who understand me.

nomorepanic
08-01-18, 16:56
Hi

Have a read of this article:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/healthanxiety