PDA

View Full Version : Tremor in legs during sleep times?

StephanieKes
09-01-18, 06:12
Latest symptom is what felt like an earthquake (gentle vibrating) under my legs, only there was definitely no earthquake lol. I read this is tremors and related to anxiety. I've also read some link this to Lyme disease so I'm nervous. How can I make it go away? It's happened once and I was totally calm, just nodded off then awoke from my son making noise. Then I felt the buzzing/earthquake sensation in my legs. It went away but I'm just wondering if others had this?

I never had any of my symptoms til after my first bad bad panic attack last month. Now I have body aches, trouble sleeping, shortness of breath at rest (I run and walk fine without it) and now the tremor. I started running yesterday to help my body get rid of the adrenaline stored from the panic attacks that I read can cause these aches and bizzare body reactions, but I just want to feel better NOW! :)

Potter86
09-01-18, 12:10
Hello I get that feeling unfortunately for me they happen all day,my tremors started after months and months of stress and after a panic attack aswell,my doctor says it's stress but obviously suffering from health anxiety my brain thinks otherwise

Simone01
16-02-18, 11:25
Yes I am going through a high stress/anxiety period and I get these as I’m falling asleep or waking up