PDA

View Full Version : The Flu

NervUs
09-01-18, 14:46
OMG, I have it. I was in complete misery yesterday with a lot of pain, doing a little better today, fever is down and less pain.

I don't think I've had the flu in a long time. Does anyone know how long symptoms last? I am still pretty fatigued and have some pain, plus the sore throat is still there.

I don't have time for this, lol!

cattia
09-01-18, 15:46
When I had it the worst of it lasted a week. Three weeks later I still have horrible leftover fatigue, sinus congestion and a cough. It seems to be taking forever to get over. Hopefully you will bounce back quicker than I have.

countrygirl
09-01-18, 16:50
In the uk at moment the flu we have gives a temperature for 7 days with severe cough chest and sinus symptoms. Weakness and aches and pains. I could not leave the house for 10 days. Improved alot after 15 days but still got a cough at 21 days

Worriedwellornot
09-01-18, 16:58
I'm on week 4 of the flu/chest infection. My cough improved slightly but still achy and tired . It's a horrible bug

NervUs
09-01-18, 18:01
Ugh. I've taken a turn for the worse today. Not as bad as yesterday. My 4 year old is not making it easy to rest, and I jut want to crawl into a warm hole, lol