PDA

View Full Version : only open my eyes and bang anxiety kicked in

trish1955
28-06-07, 09:02
not even got out of bed and there it is anxiety rigjt through my body i lay there askin my self why is this happening to me i always feel just latley that i go to sleep in astate of tension mind u i will be honest i read a magazine last niight and i read about a women who was told she had cancer she had ,had it before so she asumed they were right wen it come to she had been suffering a virus any way she had been haveing a lot of back pain so am i well not pain it just feels like i have been standing or laying with my back arched all the time so its constanly aching but then so is my shoulders as they have been up round my ears who am i trying to convice its all ok ME bye for now trish xx

anxious
28-06-07, 10:44
(((big hugs)))) morning are always the worst for me too. I gave up reading those womens magazines ages ago as they always trigger my anxiety.
Hope you feel better as the day goes on,
anx xx

trish1955
28-06-07, 12:28
thanks for yr reply yeah i do always end up better by the end of the day then think i realy dont want to go tobed as u no wot the morning brings bye for now trish