PDA

View Full Version : Lump in my throat

Clydesdale Epona
09-01-18, 23:00
Since last night I've had this sort of lump feeling in my lower right side of my throat sort of like something's stuck, i know it might not be as I've ate three times today and that would of helped it go down i assume. But i am worried as .y rash is itchy on the outside of that part of the throat and i'm worried its allergies that's causing it to close or that something is stuck :weep:

Could this just be a cold/phlegm? As i do keep clearing my throat but its not working :/ it feels slightly uncomfortable when i breathe in deeply sometimes but i can

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:57 ----------

I also sort of have to clear my throat because sometimes i lose my voice slightly, hoping its acid or phlegm :weeps:

DonnaT
09-01-18, 23:44
This is quite common for people who suffer from anxiety, it might be the cold as well but it’s probably anxiety. I never ever had it till I Thought i had an illness that this was part of, when I had the examination done to check to see if I was ok BANG gone straight away. I believe it’s called globes hystericus. (No joke)that’s its name. Do you get a sore throat that might be causing the sensation in your throat. It could be acid reflux. I just front up to it and keep saying to myself out loud ITS Anxiety. You cleats away not long after