PDA

View Full Version : Tension in face

Hahneclipse73
10-01-18, 23:11
For the past few weeks, on and off, I've had this tension on the left side of my face. It's mainly on my cheek and entire temple area. It seems to go back and fourth from both areas and when it happens it's always tight and hot. Sometimes hot and not tight. I have noticed the side of my neck is tense as well, but not as bad as my face. Tonight I was having a pain in the top of my head on the left side. Which seemed to get worse when I put ice on the back of my neck and applied pressure. Is it possible for my left side neck tension to affect that side amd only that side of my head as well? If it Is because of my neck would the cure be to simply get a massage or something more serious? I just finished leaf cleanup season and was wearing a heavy blower all day so I'm sure that affected the neck. I've gotten a massage about a month and a half ago but I don't know how often I should be going in my line of work. Also curius for the most part about what tight neck muscles can affect, being the head oe anything else on the body.

nomorepanic
10-01-18, 23:16
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.