PDA

View Full Version : A WET SUCCESS!!!!! :0)

pips
05-12-04, 18:00
Hi All,[8D]

Thought I'd post a SUCCESS STORY as usually my posts are all full of worries and what ifs! [Oops!] [Sigh...] LOL

Anyway here goes: I went to see Wet Wet Wet :D reunited in concert in Cardiff and stayed over night. I really enjoyed the concert:D. I was lucky enough to be in the front. I love Marti Pellow the lead singer. I'm still drooling over him now.[:P] Didn't quite have the same effect on Hubby James though. Be worried if it did ;) LOL.

Plus I manged to cope with hubbys moans about sceaming woman etc and some men as well!!!! Anyway although there were times when I felt very anxious as it got quite crowded and very noisy [Ugh]. I manged to keep it under control and not let the spiral method take over. Which unfortunaltely, i do this.[Oops!]

You can fulfill your dreams the (realistic ones anyway LOL! ) anythings possible! [Yeah!] [^]

"Recovery Doesn't Always Mean Being Completely Free Of Anxiety: The Aim Is To Get It Down To A More Normal Level"

Take Care All,

Love PIP'S [:X] XX XX

nomorepanic
05-12-04, 18:33
Wow I am so jealous :(

I love Marti - you can't have him, he is mine !! [^]

You did so well and I am very proud of you mate.[Yeah!]

Bet you feel on top of the world now don't you.

Good for you Pips and nice to see a sucess story from you :)
xxx

Nicola

sal
05-12-04, 18:43
Hi Pips

Great to hear you did it and had a great time. Ive seen Marti in concert mind that was 9 years ago when pregnant with Sam, just when he first got his hair cut short. To die for isnt he!!!!!

Pleased you managed and its great to hear from you.

Love Sal xxxxx

vernon
05-12-04, 18:50
Great Pip's I am realy happy for you keep it up kiddo, take care Vernon

seh1980
05-12-04, 19:19
Hi Pips,

Well done mate!! You should be very proud of yourself. I haven't been to a concert in years and don't think I could deal with the crowds.

Sarah :D

Rennie1989
05-12-04, 20:33
HIYA

i heard wet wet wet sing, well it was wet where i was in the amniotic fluid, lol

i love their songs, they're quite moden!

well done by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl

15 DAYS TO GO

pips
05-12-04, 21:07
Thanks so much Nic. Sal,Vern,Sarah and Scotter.

Yes it does feel good when you do something without having a panic attack!
Back to reality now though work work and work! LOL Never mind. I think that I was so busy swooning over Marti the crowds dissappeared apart from there voices! LOL

Take care all,

Love PIP'S XX

Meg
05-12-04, 21:52
Pips ..

Great progress . Concert and staying away !!

Excellent

Love
Meg

Karen
05-12-04, 22:29
Well done Pips.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
05-12-04, 22:54
Thanks for the pics - wow he is so cool!

I love him to bits! Bet u do too.

Thanks Pips
xx

Nicola

pips
06-12-04, 11:41
Thanks so much Meg and Karen.

No probs Nic, and yep I'm totally smitten! LOL

Take Care all,

Love Pip's XX XX