PDA

View Full Version : Insanely active and loud stomach. Anyone else had gastrointestinal issues cause by HA

Towelie
12-01-18, 21:14
Just came from the doctor and decided not to bring this up. I immediately regret it so will bring it up next time. I'm only 26 so ulcers and things seem unlikely but i cant help but worry.

Anyone else have crazy loud stomach sounds and maybe bloating or cramping at times? I know these things can be psychosomatic but I didn't think i was overly stressed or anxious lately :(

nomorepanic
12-01-18, 21:43
Could be IBS

Katie55
12-01-18, 22:12
My stomach is unbelievably noisy when I'm anxious! It can be really embarrassing

Malibustace
12-01-18, 22:33
My stomach is also embarrassingly noisy, it grumbles all day long, and it’s loud enough for people sitting across the room from me to hear. I always have to apologise when I’m in meetings with people, because my stomach just does not shut up. Mine isn’t a sign of my anxiety though, my mom said it’s been like it since I was little. I just have a noisy digestive system.

ShaunRyder
13-01-18, 00:27
I've had this many times, anxious or not! But tends to be worse when anxious!

Fishmanpa
13-01-18, 02:27
I think everyone gets that from time to time. I certainly do and it has nothing to do with anxiety.

Positive thoughts

DaveCH
13-01-18, 12:35
Mine started getting very loud about a year and half ago. I now know it was the start of my celiacs disease. O ignored it for 6 months then asked for blood tests that showed low iron stores and folic acid. Had blood test check for celiacs and then endoscopy and colonoscopy to confirm. Since going gluten free the noises have stopped

Towelie
13-01-18, 14:58
Hmm ok. Thanks everybody!