PDA

View Full Version : Do people think you’re weird based on pictures of you?

Weebo
12-01-18, 21:53
I sure have that problem. It makes online dating a nightmare. I don’t think any girls would be interested in someone who comes across as weird as I do. Online dating is kind of mandatory since I’m gay. I think people in real life think I’m straight even though I cut my hair off. Or at least people think I’m bi. I cut my hair off because it was damaged and unmanageable, but I also wanted male attention. When I first cut it off I felt like I got even more male attention. I think I’m just too weird for any girls to like me.

Clydesdale Epona
13-01-18, 16:01
Hiya :)

Hey if people didn't think I was weird by my pictures they'd surely think I was by meeting me haha.

I get the weird card quite a lot in fact, I've had it my whole life.

I'm a straight genderfluid biological female and I love shaving the sides of my hair and keeping hair on top, it looks amazing and I can make it work even if I decide to throw on a dress so its perfect in my eyes and very low maintenance.

This however hasn't stopped me short of dating and I'm now happily engaged to my future husband.

dating regarding the same sex has always been particularly hard, I know as it has been really hard for my brother.

You're never "too weird" for someone to like you, so please don't go changing yourself, you'll find someone :)

Best wishes :hugs:

Weebo
13-01-18, 23:55
Hiya :)

Hey if people didn't think I was weird by my pictures they'd surely think I was by meeting me haha.

I get the weird card quite a lot in fact, I've had it my whole life.

I'm a straight genderfluid biological female and I love shaving the sides of my hair and keeping hair on top, it looks amazing and I can make it work even if I decide to throw on a dress so its perfect in my eyes and very low maintenance.

This however hasn't stopped me short of dating and I'm now happily engaged to my future husband.

dating regarding the same sex has always been particularly hard, I know as it has been really hard for my brother.

You're never "too weird" for someone to like you, so please don't go changing yourself, you'll find someone :)

Best wishes :hugs:
I shave the sides of my head as well. I’m aiming to come across as queer, but still relatively normal. The queer dating pool is small enough. I don’t need to shrink it even more.