PDA

View Full Version : Worried I have some kind of neurological problem please help

scaredgirl86
13-01-18, 05:18
I've been getting a lot of headaches recently. Today I woke up and my legs felt weird a like they were moving on their own and heavy. It got better after an hour but it scared me. Also today out of nowhere my head felt this weird feeling like maybe dizziness but a heavy feeling. I've been on Effexor for a few months and on same dose I don't think it's that. I know I shouldn't have looked up symptoms but I did and I seen stuff like brain tumor and ms or a stroke.I had a MRI in 2014 to check for ms which was good but I worry since that was few years ago. I hate getting back into being worried. Does this sound like anything bad?

Towelie
13-01-18, 15:02
I have all kinds of weird symptoms including these. It sucks but if i had a brain tumor I think I'd be dead by now. Your mind can play all sorts of tricks on you to make you think something is wrong. I would tell your doctor and trust their opinion if they say there's nothing to worry about.