PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

toria
13-01-18, 15:37
Hi I am after a bit of advice please, I have been off work for 4 months for bad health anxiety and mild depression I am going back on Monday, I also been having family problems with my mum going on 3 years but we are working through them so hopefully that will improve, I always get lots of headaches and other symptoms so many to mention I worry about everything I am having CBT at the minute not sure it's helping at the minute, for the last few days it feels like I have had a none stop headaches it's not a really bad headache sometimes it feels like a threatening headache it's always seems to be top right of my head almost into my head if that makes sense and sometimes more on for head and above temple I feel like I am really clenching my jaw and today I have got a really stiff tight neck on the same side I feel like I am always taking painkillers which I worry about as well, does this sound like stress I feel it's more serious and feel very scared, any advice would be good thanks.toria x

toria
14-01-18, 21:36
Hi I am after a bit of advice please, I have been off work for 4 months for bad health anxiety and mild depression I am going back on Monday, I also been having family problems with my mum going on 3 years but we are working through them so hopefully that will improve, I always get lots of headaches and other symptoms so many to mention I worry about everything I am having CBT at the minute not sure it's helping at the minute, for the last few days it feels like I have had a none stop headaches it's not a really bad headache sometimes it feels like a threatening headache it's always seems to be top right of my head almost into my head if that makes sense and sometimes more on for head and above temple I feel like I am really clenching my jaw and today I have got a really stiff tight neck on the same side I feel like I am always taking painkillers which I worry about as well, does this sound like stress I feel it's more serious and feel very scared, any advice would be good thanks.toria x

Please can anyone help I am having panic attacks about this headache it was ok till teatime then it's back and in my forehead and all over right side so worried please help thanks.

23fish
14-01-18, 22:48
It sounds like a tension headache, especially if you are clenching your jaw. Try something distracting and relaxing. It will pass x

axolotl
14-01-18, 22:57
Headaches are very common with anxiety, and are almost never anything to worry about.