PDA

View Full Version : Haloperidol

dizzie
28-06-07, 21:21
Just been prescribed haloperidol for my anxiety as it is through the roof atm :weep: has anyone every been on them and if so do they work i am to scared to take them yet as i have had reactions to meds before :ohmy: omg i swear theres no hope for me i did a quick google said it can make you dizzy if i get any more dizzy i swear i will fall over lol:D
seriously any feedfack on this would be very much appriciated
love dizzie :flowers:
x

xBettyBoopx
29-06-07, 03:33
Dizzie hun

I will call you later, but for now, stop googling, lol. I think I had these a long time ago, I have good news, they took anxiety away without the drowsiness but gave me a headache. Needed them for a journey I was going on, so you can tell how long ago that was!!!!!!!!! They were called Haldol, think they are the same thing.

Hun will tell you more when I phone.

Try to stay calm for the moment and wait for replies.

Speak to you later.

Elspeth

sulmare
30-06-07, 15:23
I have had them for a short period... the only side effect I found was that they gave me a bit of trouble sleeping... again they take awhile to kick in, but I had no bad side effects... bit of a loss of appetite as well, but hey, I always think that's sometimes a plus with meds ;-)

dizzie
01-07-07, 16:34
Dear Elspeth
Thank you hun for always being so nice and caring hope you start to get a bit better yourself aswell we are a right pair aint we lol :D thank you again
love dizzie:hugs:

Dear sulmare
I was told by my gp that they would calm me down straight away after consulting the pharmacist i know have been told they can as you have kindly pointed out take a few days to work ,i e mailed you regarding another problem they sem to be causing hope you dont mind thank you for you repy :flowers:
love dizzie:hugs: