PDA

View Full Version : My spleen hurts a little

MaxCaulfield
13-01-18, 20:46
Im kinda worried. My spleen hurts when I make some moves like crouching, sitting and stuff. Should I be worried? :( I dont have other symtomps

nomorepanic
13-01-18, 20:50
How on earth do you know it is your spleen - I don't even know where mine is lol

MaxCaulfield
13-01-18, 20:54
How on earth do you know it is your spleen - I don't even know where mine is lol

Well, it is down the lungs in the left side! I think it is the spleen! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Fishmanpa
13-01-18, 21:21

Great minds..... :winks:

Positive thoughts

MaxCaulfield
13-01-18, 23:01
Up! :(

nomorepanic
13-01-18, 23:06
up what?

Fishmanpa
13-01-18, 23:18
up what?

That's a dangerous open ended question :whistles:

Positive thoughts

MaxCaulfield
13-01-18, 23:32
I mean, I'm up here still reading! If any1 had the same situation, pls tell me :(

nomorepanic
13-01-18, 23:34
we don't know what you are talking about though

You should see a doctor if you are worried - you know we can't help with this sort of thing.

MaxCaulfield
13-01-18, 23:37
we don't know what you are talking about though

You should see a doctor if you are worried - you know we can't help with this sort of thing.

I will go to the doctor tomorrow, just wanted if someone had similar stuff :(

ankietyjoe
13-01-18, 23:45
I will go to the doctor tomorrow, just wanted if someone had similar stuff :(

If you're asking if people had a vague pain somewhere in their torso when moving, then yes.

Almost everybody at some point in their lives, since the dawn of time.

nomorepanic
13-01-18, 23:45
on a sunday?

as you know we are an anxiety site not a medical one

MaxCaulfield
13-01-18, 23:58
on a sunday?

as you know we are an anxiety site not a medical one

Here, the Urg service is open on sunday (if u have private medics). I had a lot of anxiety problems some time ago. I wont be surprise if this thing is anx too.

nomorepanic
13-01-18, 23:59
yep it is anxiety - up to you if you go to docs

MaxCaulfield
14-01-18, 00:05
yep it is anxiety - up to you if you go to docs

I guess I will go since it will help me to relax if I know 100% i have nothing dangerous :S

Mindphaser
14-01-18, 00:13
Theres a shitload of things there that might hurt: cartilage of ribchest, nerves, skin, stomach, spleen, pancreas, referred pain from spine nerves. Maybe I'm wrong and some of them can't hurt there, but I'm not a doctor neither is You. And even they don't know sometimes. I have pains all over my body, as soon I rule out one cause, pain/sensation/another pain in da ass it migrate to another place producing tons of "what ifs".

If you're concerned, go see your doctor.