PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety and going out my mind with worry

natzsteveo
14-01-18, 18:09
Hi all I suffer from health anxiety I've had it for over 15 years every health issue I have I go into complete meltdown thinking im gonna die of some terminal illness my worst is cancer phobia because my lovely mum died of pancreatic cancer 10 years ago and she suffered and it was awful it completely broke me and since my ha has gone through the roof..recently I was getting abdominal pain so went to the Dr and I was sent for a ct scan and they said m IBS was a little flared but on my left ovary I have a common cyst the size of a golf ball!!! I've made myself so ill its unreal and horrid im co stantly thinking ive got some sort of cancer ive had blood test done and my white cell and platelelts are slightly raised so now im totally off my head thinking ive got leukaemia or blood cancer I know it sounds silly but I'm petrified my Dr says I've probably got a infection somewhere and not to worry but I do big time I've not eaten because I'm so scared...I've got a appointment with a gynaecologist on Tuesday and im petrified it's something terrible im in such a state my Dr even said to me that my ca125 count was normal and everything us fine except for my white blòdy cells are slightly raised but said if they thought it was bad I would of been sent to hospital but it still won't stop me worrying I've made myself so ill any advice would help me in a huge way
Love Nat xxx