PDA

View Full Version : Help ._.

hoppipolla
29-06-07, 00:54
owh >.<

i don't know what to doooooo. Just discovered i'm £222 overdrawn or something like that which makes sense because i haven't been working but i don't know if i feel up to work still while i'm living with my mum (she drives me nuts) and I can't get benefits because I haven't got the National Insurance whatever-it-is that you need and I can't even be bothered arguing with them anymore :(

I'm going to try and apply for some tomorrow maybe. i just feel like a walking problem right now. ugh. i mean, whatever i apply for i won't get it, and i'll feel self conscious, bossed around and chained down even if i DO get it. Then the panic kicks in like it always does. Why can't I just get a break? Cool friends to see often or a girlfriend or SOMETHING? Or my stall to work (like I said in my other thread).

hmm.

So i sit here at the computer niiiight after night and daaaay after day lol. It's the only place i can at least talk to people and try to move my life in a direction, or failing that get some escapism. and i broke my laptop... hehe but i know how to fix it :)

oh my. *drums fingers on desk* i just want the world to feel a little more comforting and welcoming so i feel more equal, not overwhelmed and stressed by my mum, criticized and stressed by my dad, and shoved aside and bossed around by the rest of it. :(

£222 :( !! i have about 1800 in savings so i could transfer it, but i really shouldn't. Maybe i just will, just so i don't have to worry about the overdraft. I have so much enthusiasm and so much spirit and so much blind hope but i feel so... confused and alone and strange. It's been a tough couple of years :(

Hoppi :flowers:

Magpie
01-07-07, 19:19
Hi Hoppi, sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle! If I were you, I'd get myself down to my local Citizen's Advice Bureau. If you tell them everything, they can tell you what benefits you might be entitled to, help you to apply for them (and to appeal against the decision if you get turned down - it's worth doing, appeals are often successful) and they can help with your money problems too. Don't worry about having to spill your guts to them, I used to work in a CAB and we heard similar stories all the time, the advisers generally know the score. Good luck, I'm sure you'll come through alright!

hoppipolla
02-07-07, 12:46
thanks magpie, i know i should do something like that to try to sort things out. Maybe when I have more strength in me i'll go and try it, i'd like to get benefits at least for a while