PDA

View Full Version : Back left side of skull feels larger than right side

Somadelblu
14-01-18, 23:35
I'll cut to it,

I've been obsessing, this time, over the base of my skull on the left side, parallel to my ear. I think it's getting bigger. The biggest symptoms I've been obsessing over is my walking habit of leaning to the left, Deja Vu, and constant fear of dread.

I'm having a hard time with talking myself out of going to the ER again for another reason, but the perverse thought of me being right is lingering.

nomorepanic
14-01-18, 23:39
the skull is not symmetrical so this is normal

Do you suffer with anxiety?

Somadelblu
14-01-18, 23:42
the skull is not symmetrical so this is normal

Do you suffer with anxiety?

PTSD

Mindprison
15-01-18, 00:06
Nothing to worry about. I have a double crown which causes my hair to come out at weird angles. If I run my hand over the top of my head there's a large bump on the left side that isn't there on the other.

As said above, the skull isn't symmetrical. The changes you're feeling are likely psychosomatic.

Somadelblu
15-01-18, 02:22
Nothing to worry about. I have a double crown which causes my hair to come out at weird angles. If I run my hand over the top of my head there's a large bump on the left side that isn't there on the other.

As said above, the skull isn't symmetrical. The changes you're feeling are likely psychosomatic.

Thank you.