PDA

View Full Version : Panicking so much

Aimee1875
15-01-18, 00:54
I was playing with my cat earlier who has very sharp claws at the moment (that reminds me I need to clip them lol) anyway,he was scratching me when I was throwing his toys about and later on I’ve noticed these two lines on my arm. They weren’t there earlier today so I am assuming it’s from him but they’re not going down. Then I thought they maybe look like stretch marks??? But my worst fear is that it’s sepsis as I’ve read you get red streaks down you and it’s terrifying me. They’re very slightly raised but it doesn’t look like my cats scratched me as normally you see the claw marks! Any ideas?!? I’m freaking out

TheGroundhog
15-01-18, 10:01
Well they look exactly like some kind of scratch to me.

Tracking lines from septicemia move along a vein away from a very obvious source of infection.

Not a couple of random squiggles on a perfectly healthy arm.

Put a long sleeved top on, don't look at them again. Don't even think of drawing marks to see if they extend. That way madness lies.

Beautifullytainted
15-01-18, 18:40
I was playing with my cat earlier who has very sharp claws at the moment (that reminds me I need to clip them lol) anyway,he was scratching me when I was throwing his toys about and later on I’ve noticed these two lines on my arm. They weren’t there earlier today so I am assuming it’s from him but they’re not going down. Then I thought they maybe look like stretch marks??? But my worst fear is that it’s sepsis as I’ve read you get red streaks down you and it’s terrifying me. They’re very slightly raised but it doesn’t look like my cats scratched me as normally you see the claw marks! Any ideas?!? I’m freaking outAgree with previous post. Does not look anything like sept.. appears normal scratches. Check in a few days but try not to obsess ..will drive yourself round the bend! Lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Somadelblu
15-01-18, 18:55
If you do start to obsess remember that sepsis shock would've happened much quicker than this.