PDA

View Full Version : Pelvic Pain and Diarrhea?

katniss
15-01-18, 15:24
I posted on here last week but unfortunately my thread was moved to female problems, that section is not as active as this one and I am hoping I can get more replies here.

Ladies, have any of you ever experienced prolonged pelvic pain? I've been having this for almost a week now. I started getting diarrhea two days ago, I'm hoping the diarrhea is just anxiety, but the two symptoms together are really scary :( Any similar experiences?

Note: 30 year old, mother of 2. Healthy weight and slim
@

elysemarie123
15-01-18, 15:42
I definitely get both symptoms from anxiety. I bet if you calm down it will too :)

nomorepanic
15-01-18, 15:56
Hi

We do ask people to post in the relevant forum and not necessarily the HA one.

If you want to bump up your previous post just add a comment to it so people see it in the active list again.

katniss
15-01-18, 16:13
I should clarify that what I am worried about is ovarian cancer :(

And thanks Nicola.

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Elyse Marie - do you get pelvic pain from anxiety

Blonde123
18-01-18, 09:48
That's my fear atm katniss

O_O
18-01-18, 19:02
I posted on here last week but unfortunately my thread was moved to female problems, that section is not as active as this one and I am hoping I can get more replies here.

Ladies, have any of you ever experienced prolonged pelvic pain? I've been having this for almost a week now. I started getting diarrhea two days ago, I'm hoping the diarrhea is just anxiety, but the two symptoms together are really scary :( Any similar experiences?

Note: 30 year old, mother of 2. Healthy weight and slim
@

Yeah, four months :/

If you have diarrhea you could just have a really common bug or a touch of IBS or something that could cause pelvic pain.

If it continues for more than three weeks then probably consult a doctor.

neuroticcat
18-01-18, 19:12
I get that with PMS. The pelvic pain sometimes starts 2 weeks before i get my period.

katniss
19-01-18, 01:17
Pelvic pain is faint now. Diarrhea gone, thank goodness. But the pain still goes down my leg and back. Scary

Blonde123
19-01-18, 12:53
i have no pelvic pain just an ache in my groin and thigh mainly. Comes and goes. panicking like mad