PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety or something else?

pixietrixie
15-01-18, 17:51
Hi guys,

Just started this as I need some help and advice, and really just people who understand a little bit.
I had a bad cold start last Monday. I lost my and everything. All the fun stuff! Anyway I was dosing myself up with anything I could find. Mixes of cough medicine, cold remedies, throat sweets and sprays literally everything. Anyway on the Thursday night I had some curry from a takeaway to try and clear some congestion. I woke up on the Friday and my bowels were not happy. Anyway since then I've been waking up with loose bowels. I'm not sure of this is down the the cold, down to my anxiety and stress or something else.
Yesterday although I had the morning bowel issue I started to feel better and let the stress go.
Anyway I woke up today and felt terrible. Exhausted, nauseated, and my legs feeling like jelly and such. Which in turn has obviously sent my stress levels up again.
Now I'm not sure if I woke up feeling like this due this cold which feels otherwise a lot better now.... Or if my body is having a let down effect. In other words reacting to the fact that I'm not so stressed so my body is on a come down. I'm also going through a rubbish time as I'm really scared of all these flu stories in the news.