PDA

View Full Version : I need some help, is this rational?Im terrified

Brunamateus
15-01-18, 18:11
Hey guys, as you might have already whitnessed from some of my other posts here my major fears are basically health related...but one of my biggest fears since a little girl are earthquakes, and today a 4.9 earthquake was felt here in Portugal, all over the country pretty much, im scared because i was asleep and couldnt feel it, which leads me to think that if a major one happens i wont wake up until it is too late...the thing is, in Portugal that we know of, there have been two massive earthquakes, one of them 250 years ago, scientists a few years ago warned us that this is probably going to happen again soon and that thousands of people will die...im so scared as i live on a 5 story building and not only that but im on the ground floor which is the most dangerous place to be, plus i have a baby girl and im so so scared something will happen to her, i feel like even though people say that you should roll to the ground and search for cover is what you are supposed to do i believe my best bet would be to jump out my window as it is very low on the ground and i could easily jump through it with my baby girl but still so terrified i wont be able to walk or something if the earthquake is too strong, today i barely moved around the house, i was next the window with my baby waiting so that if something happened i would be able to run away ...guys i dont know what to do please help

nomorepanic
15-01-18, 18:23
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.