PDA

View Full Version : Strange questiion...

anxious848
15-01-18, 21:18
My health anxiety hasn't kicked in, nor am I sure that it will this time around. Anyone ever experience a vibrating feeling in their breast - female or male?

My son was sick with the flu last week and I carried him around A LOT and have been working a ton on the computer. So, my right shoulder is a bit sore and in and also under my collar bone. Even my fingers are tired/sore lol.

The vibration feeling is on the right side, on the right side of my breast. Feels almost like a silent cell phone vibrating!

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced it and how long did it take to go away?

I've had ultrasounds for about 2 years now on that right breast to follow a fibroadenoma. I'd follow-up every 6 months and my most recent visit (Sept 2017) I was informed the fibroadenoma hadn't grown at all and there was just a small cyst that was likely hormonal (I'm 32 years old). My next follow-up isn't for a year. I also saw a breast surgeon before the ultrasounds started and he said nothing to worry about.

It just feels WEIRD! lol.