PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else more worried about doctors NOT finding anything?

Weebo
16-01-18, 21:00
So I have some pretty bad eye strain and vision symptoms. I’m more worried about being told my glasses prescription is correct than being told it needs to be way stronger. Same thing with other health issues. I just can’t function in life. At ten years old I got a bullseye tick bite. After that my life went downhill. I’m not scared of being diagnosed with Lyme disease or anything similar. I’m more worried they’ll never figure out what’s actually going on. I’m not worried about future symptoms like people who worry about having cancer, I’m more worried about symptoms I have right now.

ankietyjoe
16-01-18, 21:11
Anxiety is something. It's very powerful and can produce hundreds of powerful symptoms.

Once you accept that, it's cool.

Fishmanpa
16-01-18, 21:51
In my cases? I WISH they didn't find anything! :winks:

Positive thoughts

bubx
16-01-18, 22:12
Yes, it makes me think they’ve missed something and I’m going to be one of those storie where I’m actually ill but the doctor didn’t see it

AnxietyKillinMe
17-01-18, 20:40
You should be worried about getting Lyme disease. I have it and it’s no joke. Go back thru some of my posts to read about all the symptoms I’ve had and what I thought it was before I found out I have Lyme. Not scaring you but it’s serious.

Weebo
17-01-18, 21:26
You should be worried about getting Lyme disease. I have it and it’s no joke. Go back thru some of my posts to read about all the symptoms I’ve had and what I thought it was before I found out I have Lyme. Not scaring you but it’s serious.

I still kind of am. Just more obsessed with glasses prescription at the moment. I’m just having a hard time getting diagnosed. I’ll get some tests for it in the USA. If I don’t have it, I want to figure out what I really have. I know it’s more than just mental health issues.