PDA

View Full Version : Water drop sensation/ skin crawling

MartinoCGY34
17-01-18, 00:01
This sensation first came up after 4 months of extreme worry about my health. It feels like my face randomly has glue on it or just a cold patch. Not numb but cold. It also felt like a drop of water hit my face and dropped down my cheek. This went away for a month and it felt awesome because I finally thought I beat it. But then of course I decided to fear about other health issues. Ear pain, Chest/back pain, and eye problems and then it slowly came back and now its back with a vengeance. This does not only happen on my face now but can happen almost anywhere on my body. I usually only feel it all over my body when im lying down and its really starting to freak me out because I cant get rid of it this time. I had an MRI 2.5 weeks ago of my brain and I have not got a call back yet and the MRI techinician said I should have my results within a week. I guess no news is good news but I dont know anymore.

Symptoms currently
Water drops, stream feeling
Cold patches
These symptoms come and go and appear in random places but they are pretty frequent through the day.

stefan_robert
17-01-18, 16:59
Same sensations as yours. All my medical examinations are perfect. Have no ideea what to do from now on, I'm scared that can be blood what I am felling dropping inside my body. I'm feeling it inside my legs, my head, face...

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

Today I started to take multivitamin tablets, I'll let you know if that helped or not.
Also, please let me know if you got any news.

axolotl
17-01-18, 17:01
Tingling and weird skin feelings are super-common in anxiety.

These symptoms come and go and appear in random places

Always a very good sign.

MartinoCGY34
17-01-18, 19:28
Same sensations as yours. All my medical examinations are perfect. Have no ideea what to do from now on, I'm scared that can be blood what I am felling dropping inside my body. I'm feeling it inside my legs, my head, face...

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

Today I started to take multivitamin tablets, I'll let you know if that helped or not.
Also, please let me know if you got any news.

I have been on Multi vitamins for 5+ years now. My neurologist said to take Magnesium supplements but I didnt take the right ones. I will see what the MRI says, if anything. The first time I beat this I just ignored it and kept myself busy. This time I cant lol. I may try an epson salt bath for a week or so and see if that works.