PDA

View Full Version : I’m worried my glasses prescription isn’t strong enough to justify my symptoms

Weebo
17-01-18, 17:36

axolotl
17-01-18, 20:06
No point quoting prescriptions on here as none of us are opticians (I'm speaking as someone who's worn glasses for 22 years).

Simplest answer is your ladtveue test was wrong, but there's a host of (largely anxiety-related) reasons why you may have eye strain.

Weebo
17-01-18, 20:09
No point quoting prescriptions on here as none of us are opticians (I'm speaking as someone who's worn glasses for 22 years).

Simplest answer is your ladtveue test was wrong, but there's a host of (largely anxiety-related) reasons why you may have eye strain.

I wasn’t sure if posting my prescriptions would be relevant. I just have such bad anxiety about them. I can’t tell what is real and what is just anxiety. I do have focusing issues even when I’m not thinking about eyes. I feel like having the wrong prescription makes me focus on eyes more.

nomorepanic
17-01-18, 20:48
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Weebo
18-01-18, 02:30
I really hope it’s not anxiety because I just don’t see details up close too well. Even with glasses.