PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is back

Tam13
17-01-18, 18:59
Hi everybody,
I just joined this forum because anxiety is back 😞. I finished my last treatment with Lexapro several months ago. I stopped the treatment (under medical supervision) 3 months after moving to another country and starting a new job. In the beginning everything was fine, but now symptoms are back. Not as bad as before, but I feel they are getting worse everyday. Also the fact that because of work I have to live 5 days a week alone in a town in the middle of nowhere makes me very depressed and of course that doesn’t help. It will be like this until the end of February (after that I will be back in a nice town with my boyfeiend and friends) but I’m scared that I might go through panic attacks again before then.

venusbluejeans
17-01-18, 19:06
Hiya Tam13 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: