PDA

View Full Version : New member

Sanchez
29-06-07, 16:12
Hi there, found this place after looking aroung on wiki.

Had Anxiety for around 5 years now and depression for around 7

Depression comes and goes and so does the anxiety, but been getting worse past few weeks finding it almost impossible to breath and swallow at times.

I guess there are a few reasons why I am like this with the main reason being from smoking cannabis heavily during my teenage years

Thats all for now

JD

ms.k
29-06-07, 16:27
hi 9090
I am fairly new here too but i know from my experience that you will get plenty of advice and support here.
ms.k

Southern_Belle
29-06-07, 16:53
Hi JD,

Welcome to NMP. You will be amazed at how many feel exactly like you do and you will get so much support.

Laura

honeybee3939
29-06-07, 17:37
Hi JD

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

manmoor
29-06-07, 18:08
Hi JD,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
29-06-07, 18:39
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Lindalou64
29-06-07, 21:19
Hi JD,
Welcome, Ive seen this alot latley on the post about smoking pot,I use to smoke wayyyyyy back but if your smoking now i would defenetly stop it will make ya anxious ect.....Im sure you will see alot just like you with your symptoms ,I wish ya the best .take care.......Linda

groovygranny
30-06-07, 00:50
Hello 9090 :welcome:!

You're in the right place here for support and help.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Pink Princess
02-07-07, 16:20
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

nomorepanic
02-07-07, 19:12
Hi JD

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some fab new friends along the way.

Take some time to read all you can on the website pages as well - I am sure that will be of some help.