PDA

View Full Version : Jaw fatigue?

Nowayinorout
19-01-18, 01:26
Hello all,

I want to say first that I am incredibly grateful for this forum. I visit often and it helps me so much, thank you everyone who contributes.

I didn't see much about this so I just wanted to post. I have been feeling off and on Jaw fatigue for a little while now. I was incredibly anxious the past two days and have suffered from many physical symptoms of anxiety before. I'm just so scared now that I have like a myasthenia gravis or MDN. Has anyone else ever had this? I don't remember clenching my teeth at night recently. I'm so worried and distressed that I just want to break down and cry all the time. I'm so tired of living like this but I'm also so scared to go to a doctor because in my experience they are not well-versed in vague complaints like the ones we have. Any advice?

Chlobo
19-01-18, 13:14
I also suffer with jaw fatigue. I’ve got no idea why it happens and it’s been a real anxiety booster for myself as well.
I’ve mentioned it to family and friends who have said it doesn’t sound concerning. I had it few a good couple of weeks and then it seems to leave for a little while and then return.

swgrl09
20-01-18, 00:33
Most of the time I don't even realize I am clenching my jaw. Sometimes it is in my sleep and I'm completely unaware. Other times I will go throughout my day and eventually notice I have been clenching for hours. Maybe see if you can do some jaw stretches?

nomorepanic
20-01-18, 00:37
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.