PDA

View Full Version : Grape juice to ward off stomach virus

Mom2FourKiddos
19-01-18, 06:31
Hi everyone! I am a 40 year old mom to 4 kiddos. 6 kiddos when my two stepdaughters are here and have had severe emetophobia since I was in my early teens. I wanted to pass on a couple tricks I've learned over the years of all my "research" :roflmao: I'm hoping this can help a bit with someone here too. With 8 people total in my family, if one person comes down with a stomach virus, it's bad news. SoI researched and researched and came across a website that said grape juice can prevent the stomach flu. I didn't believe it. How easy is that?!?! Three 6oz. glasses a day and prevent this nasty virus from attaching itself to your gut. And *knock on wood*, this far, it has worked for my family. Even when one kid gets sick, I will start the others and my hubby and I on it, and it doesn't spread! Here's the website if you all would like to read about it. I swear, Welches owes me some $$$$$$ from all my promoting. :yesyes:

https://musthavemom.com/stomp-out-stomach-flu-with-grape-juice/

I hope this will help a little :)

AnnaZV
05-02-18, 13:34
Awesome! Thanks for this post! Now to see if I can get my hands on Welches Grape Juice here!