PDA

View Full Version : Still worried about my health

unsure_about_this
19-01-18, 14:53
I;m going away soon, but worried about my health, mainly my head now thinking i have a brain tumour, I have cold at the moment, but with my also coughing I am worried this could be a cancer like throat, lung or non hodgkins or another cancer.

I did not see the programme last night about Dr Google.

axolotl
19-01-18, 15:14
Lot of brain tumours around this winter, judging by this forum...

Lost track of where you are with help... have you had any therapy?

unsure_about_this
19-01-18, 15:22
Hi thanks for your reply, still waiting as I will two organisations who deal with anxiety,. there have been plenty of changes at the GP where I attend as I think the GP I used to see has left, as on my card I have a different GP now (but can see any of gps at the pratice) some are new and some are old.

axolotl
19-01-18, 15:37
Hi thanks for your reply, still waiting as I will two organisations who deal with anxiety,. there have been plenty of changes at the GP where I attend as I think the GP I used to see has left, as on my card I have a different GP now (but can see any of gps at the pratice) some are new and some are old.

OK, not sure exactly what all that means but good luck and hope it's not too long. I hope you appreciate the details of this fear is just another in a very long line of irrational and arbitrary things and discussion of the details of them is pointless and quite possibly harmful to you.