PDA

View Full Version : Hello

mich1
19-01-18, 19:16
Hi there, I wanted to introduce myself and say hello and hopefully become a valuable and useful member of the community. I've been dealing with health anxiety (although I didn't know it was that at the time) for about 8 years now and it started out of nowhere.

It's been up and down but lately it's been really, really bad and in spite of having had it this long, I still can't shake the conviction while I'm in the middle of an attack that this is really it...that it isn't health anxiety at all but something really serious and dangerus and it's game over. Hoping sharing stories and experiences will help and I'll be able to provide help or comfort in return.

Thanks,

Michael

venusbluejeans
19-01-18, 19:29
Hiya mich1 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
19-01-18, 19:36
Hi mich1 and welcome aboard to the forums hope you get the help you need :) ATB

EmmerLooeez
20-01-18, 21:12
Michael,

I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with this! Anxiety is horrible and I can relate to what you are saying. Sometimes it is hard to be rational.

I hope that you find the forum useful :) It has been a god send for me. You are definitely not alone.

Take care. x

Carys
20-01-18, 21:23
HI Michael,

I'm sorry you find yourself here. You have already recognised that it is HA, so thats part of the battle won. I hope you find help and comfort here. :D