PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so sick and dizzy

mirry
30-06-07, 12:08
Hi everyone, today ive come over feeling very sick and dizzy, nervous and depressed. I do have 2 ear infections at the moment (past 6 days), dont know if thats whats causing this horrible feeling or the antibiotics or anxiety ?

Feel like I got car sickness and need the loo often, is there anything I can take to help this feeling ? Im desperate :weep:

june
30-06-07, 13:10
Hi Mirry, I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so rotten.
I have siad before that it is very easy for me to sit here and suggest helpful things to do. When I am in your position, i believe that NO ONE can understand how bad i feel. that said.
If we look logically we know that ear infections cause dizziness ( i have suffered them for many years - perforated eardrum)
add anxiety to that and the fear factor goes off the scale and common sense goes out the window.
Seriously if you look at 'symptoms' in the menu on the left you will (if you haven't already) find a good explanation for the "Dizzies" JUST the act of looking (and maybe shouting at the screen about how silly i am) is a distraction that just might help.
I do hope you feel better soon
June

spacebunnyx
30-06-07, 13:14
Hi mirry, its probably your ear infection making you feel dizzy and the anxiety etc is making everything feel much worse - unfortunatly it does that! Got an op in a couple of weeks as got cervical probs and now feel like i've got aches and pains and like I can't breath! funny how I felt 100% fine BEFORE i was told i needed the op and almost immediatly afterwards felt like I was at death's door! the mind is so powerful and plays nasty tricks sometimes that are not in your best interest!

I hope you feel better soon, look after yourself - you ARE unwell with an ear infection. Last night i felt lousey and thought i would do exactly what I wanted for the evening so i cancelled on my friends, ordered take away pizza (i'm supposed to be on a bikini detox!) and watched trash TV (Big Brother etc.) and feel much better today. Its ok to take some time for yourself when you feel rubbish.

Get better soon,

Jessxxx