PDA

View Full Version : Just didn’t some Manual work and weak arm

Chlobo
21-01-18, 16:48
Just put a be down guard together and attached it to the bed, it was hard work, but now my left arm feels weak! Is this weakness! I’ve noticed when I wash my hair my arm ache easily as well. I’m worried!
Also was just sitting on the sofa and I got confused for a second and expected to see myself still sat on my sons bed!
I’m really worrying about this, can anyone help?

AntsyVee
21-01-18, 17:03
No, Chloe. This is all normal.

Chlobo
21-01-18, 17:28
Are you sure Ansty? It feels weak and weird. The start of weakness?

axolotl
21-01-18, 18:33
Chloe, please seek real-world help before you become one of those posters who ask online strangers to validate every single bodily sensation you have. Some people have been doing that for years on here with no sign of ending and it's a monumentally sad waste of life.

Chlobo
21-01-18, 20:25
But isn’t to normal? My thumb feels weak. It tires easier. My arm s
Feels weak from over use today. I don’t know how to I feel anymore.
I’m just scared every day :(

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Is it normal that should of said and my left arm feels weak

axolotl
21-01-18, 20:34
But isn’t to normal? My thumb feels weak. It tires easier. My arm s
Feels weak from over use today. I don’t know how to I feel anymore.
I’m just scared every day :(

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Is it normal that should of said and my left arm feels weak

How would we have any special knowledge over this over you?

You've posted several threads about different vague things that don't seem in the slightest bit alarming to other people in a very short time. You're spiralling and need to consider real world help for health anxiety if you haven't already.

Chlobo
21-01-18, 20:43
I just can’t seem to stop panicking. Everything that happens to me is a brain tumor sign and it’s out of control I know. IN waiting for therapy but it’s never really changed my thought process

axolotl
21-01-18, 20:46
I just can’t seem to stop panicking. Everything that happens to me is a brain tumor sign and it’s out of control I know. IN waiting for therapy but it’s never really changed my thought process

The wait for therapy in this country can be annoyingly long, but hold on there. But in the meantime be reassured "all" we see is someone spiralling with anxiety, not anything that sounds like an alarming disease. Good luck.

MyNameIsTerry
22-01-18, 01:35
It's normal as Vee says. It's called lactic acid and it's meant to do that from birth so that human beings don't injure themselves through excessive physical activity.

It's why they tell you to start small with exercise as it causes shock to the muscles (micro tears, which is how muscles build themselves) and causes aches & pains for several days afterwards.

If you ask anyone who has ever broke an arm or leg they will tell you how weak they were after that short period of inactivity. It's one reason why their doctors send them for physiotherapy.

If you are a sedentary person, it will happen to you more easily and with lower resistance objects.

Oh and muscle soreness brings weakness. This is normal. The muscle has lots of micro tears that it is rebuilding and then building more muscle as well so the body doesn't want you lifting heavy weights whilst it's repairing itself.