PDA

View Full Version : Is this cause by axniety?

Fuzzydoggo
23-01-18, 01:46
Hey, I suffer from panic disorder and anxiety a lot. At the end of December I caught bronchitis. I asumse it lasted 3 weeks. My lungs have never been the same since. Even though doctor says there clear and that a breath test I took two years ago is says I dont have asthma( apparently its test results are still valid??). I still can't breath though. I am out of breath my lungs 24/7 are never able to take a deep breath there always tight and unable to breath and this is 21 days after bronchitis left. Doctor write it off as a panic attack and dont even do anything. But I genuinely can no longer breath deep. I do hyperventilate alot but dose it make you feel like this 24/7? It was never like this before and now when I hyperventilate it used to just be numb hands and numb lips. Now I legitimately go paralyzed in my hand tongue throat and lips and even my face droops down. Parent thinks Im being over dramatic and makes fun of me for the paralysis but is that normal with hyperventilation? will I ever be able to breath normal again?