PDA

View Full Version : Fears about brain aneurysm

georgiamom
23-01-18, 17:33
I've got myself caught up in a newer fear... brain aneurysm. I get skipped heartbeats all day everyday, and even though I get thousands per day, I've checked out fine with a cardiologist on numerous occasions. I'm even wearing a 30 day monitor for that now.

But I've been having an issue that when I get frequent skips, I get this pressure in the base of my head. Sometimes it gets worse when I stand up too. My blood pressure is normal (110/70 or about that most of the time).

I have a LOT of tightness and issues in my neck and shoulder area. Most days, I work from my laptop sitting in my bed, so I hand my head a lot. My husband and chiro tell me that I'm getting pressure from my muscles, but I still can't shake the fear of this aneurysm lurking in my brain, ready to burst at any moment.

Can you get these head rushes/pressure from frequent palps? Anxiety?

I don't really get headaches or blurred vision or anything like that. But the aneurysm fear is that a huge percentage of people don't know they have it and then die from it rupturing.

Any thoughts on this fear?

nomorepanic
23-01-18, 17:35
Sounds to me like your posture. I am currently seeing a physio as I spend too much time on the laptop which is causing neck problems and now a back problem too.

Sort that and things may get better.