PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

LunaLiuna
23-01-18, 18:10
Hello everyone :)

The last time I was here was just over a year ago now, which is great, in the sense that I no longer needed the support of this forum. But my HA has risen again, so here I am!

Whilst my previous problems were solely concerned with upper body issues, my latest worries are in regards to my lower body. This is due to an increase in symptoms that are as of yet, undiagnosed.

My issue started around Friday, but potentially earlier on the Wednesday. Basically, on Wednesday I did a particularly difficult core routine (exercise) followed by a day of tabletop gaming on Thursday (I sat cross-legged for around 6/7 hours). Then on the Friday after having a headache all day I decided that due to the sedentary day before, I would exercise my lower body (HIIT and weight training). On Saturday I felt quite horrible, in terms of muscular ache, but also I then had a particularly uncomfortable stomach and groin area (particularly left hip/inner thigh) which has barely stopped since (However today I do feel better in terms of muscular pain, but stomach and groin discomfort is still there albeit somewhat diminished).

Obviously this has caused me to google and as ever, I now have every problem under the sun.

The obvious answer to this is that, the issues are unrelated and that potentially I have some sort of flu that has followed my over exertion, this would seem to make sense further if I factor in the headache on Friday that seemed to announce the arrival of the stomach issues.

I will likely go to the doctors tomorrow if it has not considerably calmed down, but that will not stop my mind and body from conjuring every possibility and symptom possible :) - As a side note my girlfriend is also ill and my brother too, but their symptoms are different to what I have.

Hehehe, hello anyway! I hope to see some of you around :)

venusbluejeans
23-01-18, 18:15
Hiya LunaLiuna and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Carys
23-01-18, 18:20
Hiyer LunaLuian,

Well,how bad do I feel now after hearing of all that exercise you are doing ! :blush: 'Welcome back'. To be be free for a year of HA symptoms I guess you must have learnt some tricks and skills which you can start applying again?

LunaLiuna
23-01-18, 18:28
Hiyer LunaLuian,

Well,how bad do I feel now after hearing of all that exercise you are doing ! :blush: 'Welcome back'. To be be free for a year of HA symptoms I guess you must have learnt some tricks and skills which you can start applying again?

Hehehe awwwh! Don’t feel bad! As you can see it isn’t always good!

Of course, not googling every feeling and reducing my focus upon them helped. But this is new, I guess? Eh, you know how it is (maybe) aha! :)