PDA

View Full Version : Can some one check this for me?

Bigboyuk
24-01-18, 15:00
Hi Folks having trouble with this email portal cant seem to get the page to display it's myemail.com and also if it's down a email support address to let them know. TIA :) ATB

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Bump :)

nomorepanic
24-01-18, 15:14
Doesn't work for me

GiovanniNL
24-01-18, 15:22
Also doesn't work for me

MyNameIsTerry
24-01-18, 15:23
Won't connect.

Bigboyuk
24-01-18, 16:30
Thank you all, any one know the support email address for myemail.com? don't get me wrong it's a good unclutter UI unlike my broadband providers email which I cant use half the time as it uses a split frame web page cant see the need for this ever it's a bad design as only half the screen loads the other doesn't so been using my email to connect to my BB providers webmail service and when it's working (my email.com) it's brill. thanks again :) ATB

Bigboyuk
24-01-18, 22:26
Still cant access the myemail portal I need a email support address for them so I can let them know there is a problem Thx ATB

Bigboyuk
25-01-18, 11:23
Any one please :) ATB

venusbluejeans
25-01-18, 11:30
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com ....... says it has been down for more than a week.... so not looking good

Bigboyuk
25-01-18, 11:56
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com ....... says it has been down for more than a week.... so not looking good
Thank you Venus this is a useful site checker too will book mark this :) It's been down before in the past (not often though) and never this long. Would much prefer to use my normal login page provided by my broadband provider but it's a badly designed site and PlusNet net who provide the webmail service say it's a free ad on service and it it's not meant for regular use so why provide it then?? :huh: That's why I like myemail portal it gets me access to my plusnet web mail account. So thanks again for the link, still need a support email address for myemail even though they should be aware of the problem :) ATB

Bigboyuk
25-01-18, 20:00
Perfect it's back online now folks :) If anyone else has any niggling problems with their email/webmail or simply don't like their UI's then give myemail.com ago Works with any browser and many email providers including Yahoo, G-Mail, Hotmail and many more, works with POP/Imap email protocols, no software to install or download either :) and as always many thanks to all members who have replied on this thread :) ATB