PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Circle

aytonangel
06-12-04, 21:57
Hiya

Was just wondering whether you have the chart that the doctors sometimes use to explain anxiety and panic attack. It's a circle and it has pointers all the way round it with about four or six comments on what happens to your body. Ie: Destructive Thought leads to panic etc etc etc.
I had one once and I found it really helpful for referal purposes when trying to get to grips with panic.
I think there are more than a few people on this site that would benefit from looking at it if you could post a copy somewhere. :D

nomorepanic
06-12-04, 22:05
No I don't sorry, I have never seen that from my doctor.

Nicola

Rennie1989
07-12-04, 20:44
i could try and find one!

Scooter Girl

15 DAYS TO GO

aytonangel
09-12-04, 03:34
That would be really good if you could Scootergirl as it is a helpful sheet and explians things really well. In the meantime I shall keep looking for mine. Probably hidden amongst lots of other paperwork in the house [8)]

Rennie1989
09-12-04, 19:27
im really sorry but i couldnt find it,i really tried

Scooter Girl

12 DAYS TO GO

Meg
09-12-04, 19:46
Hi

I've drawn one out and will email you it.

If its what you are expecting we can tidy it up a bit and maybe Nic will add it on somewhere on the site

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

nomorepanic
10-12-04, 13:57
Yeah great thanks Meg

Nicola

sal
11-12-04, 03:25
Hi Aytonangel

My doctor has never show me a chart at all. My CBT has given me numerous questionnaire to show how i feel, that has helped me realise i am not alone and that people feel worse, took a while to get head round that but helped me.

Hope Meg can sort the chart out mate.

Love Sal xxxxx

nomorepanic
11-12-04, 13:26
There is a diagram on this site - not sure if that is the sort of thing ...

http://www.anxietycoach.com/pan2.htm

Nicola

Meg
11-12-04, 13:36
Thats almost the same as the one I drew but much better graphics !!

Well found Nic !

Rennie1989
11-12-04, 22:18
its a great site!

Scooter Girl

9 DAYS TO GO

blossom
29-12-04, 22:18
Regarding the chart that was mentioned for Anxiety, I would be very grateful if I could have a copy, sorry I have not been in much, but have been really rough, worst Christmas I ever hsd, Could not manage to get out the house to go to my sons home 10mins away from me. Please if you can get me a copy, I would be so pleased thankyou Blossom
blossombargh@hotmail.com

nomorepanic
29-12-04, 22:44
Blossom

Click on the link for the chart.

Nicola